A A A
April 27, 2015
From time to time Bones to Pick will host an auction where members of the forum may offer items to be bid on by other members. To keep things orderly and to ensure a positive experience for both buyers and sellers the rules for these auctions are as follows:
- Auctions will be announced on this forum well in advance of the day they take place.
- Those wishing to sell items during the auction must sign up to sell on the “Auction Sign-Up” thread for the auction at least three days prior to the auction taking place. Exceptions may sometimes be made for late sellers, but please try not to make it a habit as this complicates things for us. In this thread, please post what items you are offering for sale and up to two pictures of each item.
- There are no fees to sell items through our auctions, nor to bid, nor for winning.
- Each seller may offer a maximum of three items per auction. Items sold together as a lot will count as one item.
- The sign-up thread for an auction will be closed if 50 items are reached. If this becomes a common occurrence we may decide to host these auctions more frequently.
- Items offered for sale via our auctions MUST be legal. No exceptions. If you are unsure if an item is appropriate or legal, please ask a moderator by PM in advance BEFORE you sign-up.
- On the day of the auction, starting at 6am EST/EDT, sellers are responsible for creating threads in the auction forum describing their items, posting pictures of their items, posting the opening bids for their items, whether the item may be shipped internationally or US-only, and the shipping cost. We ask that sellers create one thread for each of their items, with items sold together as a lot again counting as one item.
- All auction threads should be created by noon on the day of the auction. Again, some exceptions may be made but please try not to make it a habit.
- If an item has a reserve price that must be met to be sold, the seller should make that price the opening bid for that item. Reserves may not be added after bidding has started.
- To bid, bidder will simply reply to a thread with their bid, which must meet or exceed the opening bid and exceed any prior bids in the thread. The highest bid placed before midnight on the day of the auction wins the item. In the case of close auctions the forum moderators will decide the winner based on the timestamps for their bids. The moderator’s decision is final.
- If you bid and win, you’ve agreed to buy the item. All payments should be made to the seller via PayPal within three days, unless other arrangements are made and agreed to by both buyer and seller. The seller is responsible for contacting the buyer via private message with their PayPal info.
- Sellers should ship out the items won as soon as possible, but no later than 7 days after payment is received unless other arrangements are made or there are extenuating circumstances. Buyers are responsible for contacting the seller via private message with their shipping info.
- If a there is an issue with a buyer or a seller that person will be put on probation until the matter is resolved. If it becomes a repeated problem then they will be banned.
Most Users Ever Online: 20
Currently Browsing this Page:
Sarah Oz: 1
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:Kat Hall, Karyn Doyle, parolini-4theodoro60, lotuslion, collinsgirl8409, commarrah.jeweloa, sarvajana108, anubeion2017, BewitchingBelle, l5pwown0
Moderators: Joseph Atreides: 0, Ahmadi Riverwolf: 0, Jarandhel Dreamsinger: 7
Administrators: Site Administrator: 3