A A A
April 27, 2015
Members may be either placed on moderated status or banned for disregarding these rules, the exact penalty to be determined by the moderator based on which rule is broken, the severity of it, and the circumstances in which it was broken. For the most part these rules are common sense, however we have found it helpful to have them listed.
- Personal attacks will not be tolerated on this forum. This is a place for discussion and mutual support. Personal issues being aired publicly on this forum would be disruptive, and for that reason should be left off the forum.
- Posts should keep their content reasonably relevant to the subject of the forum they are posted in. Exceptions may be made if a conversation leads off on a tangent that the membership of the forum is interested in exploring, as long as it does not disrupt or detract from more on-topic conversations.
- Do not post or attach copyrighted material, including text copied from web sites, without including a copy of the specific and express permission granted by the copyright holder to post the material publicly, *OR* a valid reason why your posting of the material constitutes “fair use”. This does not apply to linking to the material without posting it directly, nor to material in the public domain.
- Do not behave in a manner which the moderators or other reasonable members of this forum will consider disruptive, offensive, or threatening. (A non-exhaustive forum of behaviors that would be covered by this rule can be found here)
- Moderating should be left to the moderators, who will personally issue formal Mod Notes when necessary. Please feel free, however, to contact us and bring any violations of the rules to our attention if you think it may not have been noticed.
- On rules issues on this forum, the decisions of the moderators are final.
Personal Information Guideline:
Please do not give out private (offline) contact information for yourself through the forum. If you want another member to have that information about you, it is best to send it to that specific person through private email. Sending it the the forum would make it available to everyone currently on the forum, as well as anyone who joins the forum at a later date and reads through the archives. For obvious reasons, this is a safety issue.
This is a non-exhaustive forum of disruptive, offensive, or threatening behaviors mentioned in rule #4.
- Spamming the moderator or other members of this forum.
- Using a morph account to access this forum for the purpose of avoiding moderation.
- Threatening the forum, it’s members, or the moderators.
- Uninvited lectures on off-topic subjects.
- Messages in all capital letters, in “hacker language” (see google’s translation options if you don’t know what I mean), or making excessive use of “cute” or otherwise nonstandard grammar and spelling.
- Using gratuitous offensive language, especially blanket slurs against other groups.
- Posts including fighting words (otherwise known as flamebait). This includes, but is not limited to, boasting about how you can kick the ass of other members of the forum either magically or physically.
- Making frequent posts in which the previous message is quoted in it’s entirety needlessly, thus wasting the bandwidth of other members (some of whom pay by the minute for their internet connection.)
- Posting ads to other sites using the address of other members on this board or the moderators.
Most Users Ever Online: 20
Currently Browsing this Page:
Sarah Oz: 1
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:Kat Hall, Karyn Doyle, parolini-4theodoro60, lotuslion, collinsgirl8409, commarrah.jeweloa, sarvajana108, anubeion2017, BewitchingBelle, l5pwown0
Moderators: Joseph Atreides: 0, Ahmadi Riverwolf: 0, Jarandhel Dreamsinger: 7
Administrators: Site Administrator: 3